Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Break for Ginger

It is spring break! No school, my oldest daughter is on a trip with her grandparents, and their dog is vacationing on Mackinac Island. Her name is Ginger, and she is a sweet yellow lab.
Little sister is happy to have a buddy! (She adores her absent big sister)



She's a climber:


The tulips are growing! I absolutely love Mission Point's tulips!


Ginger is enjoying Mackinac Island and seems happy to roll in a patch of snow even though it is spring break:


What's that honking noise?


Canada geese:


We watched a freighter pass. ...Ok, Ginger wasn't interested, but it had my attention.








She came with me to pick up the mail. (A new book came in! "Parenting: Illustrated with Crappy Pictures" written by a blogging mom- so funny!)


So many smells! She wanted so badly to smell a team of horses on the way home, but I didn't let her. When Ginger visited last year she busted a leash when she spotted a rabbit with my husband. She was kind to me!


Ginger did get to meet Sage, a beautiful retriever who lives near us on Mackinac Island. They were cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment