Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kids' Pajama Party

Saturday night, there is a kids' party as part of Winter Festival. Last year's theme was Mardi Gras (kids got cool masks and necklaces); this year was a pajama party! Brilliant! The kids can party away, and all that's left when they get home is to brush teeth! Plus, pjs are downright cute.

As soon as we arrived, my youngest hit the dance floor. Another mom was taking pictures, and my child was clearly playing to the camera- little lover of attention!


Mmmmm! Chocolate covered balls of cake! (There were lots of yummy snacks!)


There was a cutest slipper contest and pillowcase races. My preschooler loved the latter (she's fast)! The flash gave kids glowing eyes. My daughter is middle right:


Pajamas!


Running through the hallway behind Johnson Hall:



Dancing in pajamas! The party had fun music and awesome lights!



Needless to say, my daughters fell asleep quickly tonight! Tomorrow, I'll be sharing on our Turtle Park festivities- it was fun! (Cardboard sleds were my favorite!)

Location:Mackinac Island

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy, cause I found exactly what I used to be looking for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
    DC Alba Snowboard Pants Dark Purple Womens

    ReplyDelete