Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dinner at Perkins without My Valentines

I'm in Marquette for jury duty. Phil had to work. Therefore, we are apart this Valentine's Day.
I miss my little loves too! (Daddy got them dressed without me.)




Fortunately, a dear friend from high school invited me out to eat with her friends & family. Though I was without my valentines, I was not alone! We ate at Perkins, and got to sit near the moose:




Antler chandelier:




It was a really, really, really long wait. The food was good though! I got the shrimp Monterrey pasta (Shrimp, asparagus, tomatoes, and pasta with Alfredo sauce):




I'm missing my love! We've been married 5 years, 7 months, and 6 days! Looking forward to reuniting with my little family tomorrow evening!

Location:Marquette

No comments:

Post a Comment