Saturday, February 4, 2012

Changing Skies

MAN CHANGING THE SKYLINE

The construction of the Bicycle Inn:


Occupying the sky by airplane:


The Mission House has a new roof and appears to be getting new siding!



WHEN I CHANGE THE SKIES

The before and after photos with my photo editing:
























THE MASTER OF THE SKIES

Last night was cool enough to cause ice- this was clear yesterday:


Nehemiah 9:6 "You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you."


My husband caught some lovely photos of tonight's sunset:











And just for fun:



Location:Mackinac Island

2 comments:

  1. you have a new fan enjoy your blog and pictures youre very blessed to be able to live on the island

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I wholeheartedly agree- I am blessed!

      Delete