Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Silly January!

We received a couple of large bags of fruit for Christmas. What a good idea! The girls enjoying apples & oranges this morning:


"Monkey see, monkey do" very much applies to this little sis!


The road and sidewalks are completely blocked this week where the Bicycle Inn is being built. This means a longer route to school. Ug. I suppose detours are to be expected for construction, it just feels weird for the situation to apply to bikes.


Yesterday, my bike was the only one in the school racks. However, today is a different story. I'm definitely not the only one! This warm weather is unreal!


Silly January! Tricks are for kids! Both my grown up and elementary expectations of winter are not being fulfilled. (How do you tell a month "uncle?") I hear we're due for snow Thursday!

Location:Mackinac Island

2 comments:

  1. OH my! I miss you guys! The pics of Jade and Kaya are super cute! I can't believe how big Jade is getting! I love reading your blog posts! And apparently using exclamation points too!!

    ~Niffers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jen! Fun to know you read my blog! I can't believe it's been since August since we saw you guys! :(. We must remedy that somehow! Turns out I love exclamation points too!

    ReplyDelete