Thursday, March 21, 2013

Snow-covered Spring

Happy first day of spring!








My husband had a recruitment event in Marquette to head to, so we brought him to the airport. He drove so I could take pictures.
Mission Church:


The Little Barn:


Mission Point's Tower:


View from the east bluff:


The ice cutter was busy this morning! I didn't get a picture of her at work, but you can take my word for it. It's an exciting sign of spring!


Skull Cave:





The airport:


I stopped for pictures of St. Anne's Cemetery:








Fort Mackinac:


Today may not have looked like spring, so here's a rainbow. There's a whole bulletin board of them in the school and this one is my kindergartener's!


My parents were married on the first day of spring and this was their 30th wedding anniversary! (Phil and I have just over 23 years to go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment