Monday, March 25, 2013

Palm Sunday and Dying Eggs

Palm Sunday! I've always liked it. As a kid we'd get palm branches, which is downright cool. (My little sister went through a phase when she cried for cameras):


My girls made paper palm branches today, and my youngest waved it hollering Hallelujah instead of Hosanna. I love Palm Sunday.
We go to church in Cedarville, my husband's hometown. The choir sang beautifully today!


The girls loving their daddy:


The girls dyed eggs this afternoon:





Oh the patience!


The creativity!








I did one too:





One big difference with this year's egg dying is the immediate consumption of the colorful creations! We made a dozen eggs and only 4 survived our cuties:





Daddy is a superman fan:


The result of multiple colors and a well placed rubber band:


The result of a cracked shell, big sister was thrilled!


There's a lot of open water between St. Ignace and the island. There is still ice around the island.





This really might be our last plane flight this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment