Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Surprise Birthday Party my Daughter planned for Herself

We drove downstate last night and returned today with my sister! This picture cracks me up... My girls stopped holding up their figures so she looks a little silly :)


Crossing the Mackinac Bridge:














We arrived just in time for her surprise party- she was delighted! It was adorable!


Auntie gave her a bouquet of flowers:


And made her chocolate cupcakes with homemade strawberry frosting:


Somebody's 5!


My word... I'm not a big cake person, but the strawberry cupcakes were scrumptious (and pinkalicious)


Happy birthday to you!





Little sister loves frosting:


Smiling birthday girl!


Ice cream with strawberries!


Thank you Gramma!


New headband:


Such a good girl!


Little sister may have put her face in the cake...


Sunset over Lake Huron:











Tossing rocks in the lake with cousins! A fun way to end the day:




1 comment:

  1. The title of this post made me laugh out loud. Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter!

    ReplyDelete