Monday, December 24, 2012

To Cedarville, To Family & Christmas

We opened gifts Saturday morning, so we didn't have to haul everything off island and back. It was so nice- we'll definitely do that again!
Princess Aurora is a beloved edition to the family:


The sky was awesome as we arrived to the Les Cheneaux Islands where my in-laws live:


Auntie came home all the way from Kentucky! This is the special moment of reuniting with my oldest:


Auntie does cool stuff like washing the girls hair:


My youngest helped Gramma set the table:


Family brought fun presents!


Auntie made frosting, so we could decorate lots of gingerbread cookies:



And in the morning, the girls helped cook!



Learning to make bacon:



Helping make molasses cookies:



My cuties!



My husband headed back to Mackinac Island to get some work done on Christmas Eve. He got some nice pictures for me!









And here is the whole family! What a treat to be together!



No comments:

Post a Comment